[meta content='0;url=http://www.thebabysucks.com' http-equiv='refresh'/> The Baby Sucks: Quiz: Should you get pregnant?

THE BABY SUCKS HAS MOVED!!

New posts will now only be at www.thebabysucks.com. Please update your links, and thank you so much for following!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Quiz: Should you get pregnant?










































1) I am willing to go to a hospital, do a truckload of drugs, then wake up the next day feeling like I'd been in an S&M experiment gone seriously awry. OR I am willing to skip the drugs first.
- yes   - no   - like last Friday?

2) My husband doesn't mind if I go insane
- yes   - no   -He's already in Mexico

3) I enjoy it when entire plane loads of people hate me
- yes   - no   - Also restaurant patrons

4) Breasts are sexy
-  yes   - no   - Seriously, no

5) I enjoy sleeping
- yes   - no   - I am an internist

6) Being enormous and barfing is acceptable:
- never   - Two months, max   - I've never felt so beautiful

Part II tomorrow: Your ass, and the final tally

No comments:

Post a Comment