[meta content='0;url=http://www.thebabysucks.com' http-equiv='refresh'/> The Baby Sucks: Quiz: Should you get pregnant? (Part II)

THE BABY SUCKS HAS MOVED!!

New posts will now only be at www.thebabysucks.com. Please update your links, and thank you so much for following!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Quiz: Should you get pregnant? (Part II)



7) I am willing to switch bodies with a total stranger who is clumsy and overweight
- yes   - no   -I hope my boobs get really freaking huge

8) I have a nice ass
- yes   - no    - rack also

9) I would like to set my alarm to go off every three hours for at least six months. Each time the alarm goes off, I will apply battery clamps to my nipples for 1/2 hour. I promise this will make me free profoundly peaceful and happy. I will love the battery clamps with all my heart.
- yes   - no   - I found God

10) In the last year, I have adopted two dogs, one cat, one bird, a turtle, a rabbit and a gerbil.
- yes   - no   - And saltwater aquarium

11) I have no friends or hobbies and I dislike quiet time alone with music, books, or TV. I don't have a computer.
- yes   - no   - not even cable

SCORING: Add up all the "yes" answers, subtract the "no" ones then multiply by the others. Then go ahead and get knocked up because the baby will be SO CUTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment