[meta content='0;url=http://www.thebabysucks.com' http-equiv='refresh'/> The Baby Sucks: Really, really bad nightmares

THE BABY SUCKS HAS MOVED!!

New posts will now only be at www.thebabysucks.com. Please update your links, and thank you so much for following!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Really, really bad nightmares












































I dreamed I woke up at a stranger's house and couldn't find the baby. Then I realized she was a turnip in the garden.

I dreamed we were standing on the Golden Gate Bridge when the baby fell off inside a huge pill capsule. We saw it wash ashore and sprinted down to save her. When we opened the capsule, she was a cocoon broken in half.

I dreamed she was covered in dog crap and when I washed it off she was a shrivelled blue alien.

I dreamed we lived in a house with a tiny pond in the back yard. One day a huge goldfish jumped out, snatched the baby out of my arms then swallowed her whole. We drained the whole pond to find her but only found frogs.

I dreamed she was kidnapped by lesbian rodeo clowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment