[meta content='0;url=http://www.thebabysucks.com' http-equiv='refresh'/> The Baby Sucks: The giggler

THE BABY SUCKS HAS MOVED!!

New posts will now only be at www.thebabysucks.com. Please update your links, and thank you so much for following!

Friday, February 11, 2011

The giggler



















































The baby laughs a high joyful little girl laugh and when I hear it, it's like going to heaven but better. She laughs and it's my favorite ten Christmas mornings all condensed into that one moment, like I was just elected president, I am the Super Bowl MVP, I sprouted wings and am gliding over the Grand Canyon it feels that good. The world's most beautiful, wealthiest woman could knock on my door and say, "you can trade places with me instantly oh yeah I'm also a mermaid and I have invisibility powers those are included in the deal ... but you could never hear your baby laugh again!" And I would slam the door in her stinky fish face, just for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment